Laughter is the Best Medicine
Below is a list of some of the more gentle, often humorous signs of aging. We hope it brings a smile to your face like it did to our staff at North River Home Care.
- Your back goes out more than you do.
- You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks into the room.
- You’re proud of your lawn mower.
- Your best friend is dating someone half his/her age… and isn’t breaking any laws.
- You sing along with the elevator music.
- You’re asleep, but others worry that you’re dead.
- You’d rather go to work than stay home sick.
- You constantly talk about the price of gasoline.
- You enjoy hearing about other people’s operations.
- You consider coffee one of the most important things in life.
- You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
- People call at 9 pm. And ask, “Did I wake you?”
- You send money to PBS.
- You know what the word equity means.
- You can’t remember the last time you laid on the floor to watch television.
- Your ears are hairier than your head.
- You get into a heated argument about pension plans.
- You have a party and the neighbors don’t even realize it.
Posting complements of the staff at Caring.Com