Are you ready for a refreshing change? North River Home Care is one of the leading agencies in Massachusetts and looking to hire qualified and experienced Home Health Aides (HHAs)!
If you are a dynamic caregiver who can easily adapt to various kinds of clients, from complex medical situations, hospice cases, or simple companionship for our elderly clients, we want to hear from you!
Duties of a caregiver would include personal care, light housekeeping, companionship, transportation, and errands.
Some of the benefits of home care vs. facility or private duty are:
- One client/one family per shift
- Flexible schedule-work per your availability
- Back up scheduling-for time requested off, sick days
- Management support
- Training opportunities
- Verizon Wireless discounts
- Travel reimbursement
- Potential for growth advancement
- Top pay compared to our competitors
Why Consider Private Duty In-Home Care?.
Are you working in a facility? Tired of the grind? Facilities being Short Staffed? We are finding more and more Caregivers and CNA’s are opting for One on One In-Home Care instead of facility care. It’s Safer, Easier, you get to build a real relationship with your client, and caregivers LOVE it!
Requirements to be a Successful Candidate include:
- Must be compassionate, reliable, friendly and patient!
- Need to have reliable transportation
- Valid Driver’s License
- Current TB Test (can be done after interview)
- Must be on time for shifts, punctual, and reliable!
- Must be vaccinated against COVID-19
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Home Health
- 12-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
No Covid-19 Positive Clients Accepted in Order to Protect our Caregivers! PPE Provided as necessary to All Caregivers
- Do you have a vehicle and auto insurance?
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- CNA or HHA? (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Ready to start your career as a North River Home Care Home Health Aide?